Find Meals for Kids
Finding free, appealing, nutritious meals for kids and teens this summer is easy!
- Text FOOD or COMIDA to 304-304 to receive a text with the three drive-thru or pickup sites with meals for kids closest to you.
- CLICK HERE to use the NC Site Finder Map, from the NC Department of Public Instruction, to find summer meals sites across the state.
- Check your local school district’s website, social media, and other communications for the most up-to-date information.
- All kids and teens ages 18 and under can eat for free.
- No registration, application, or ID is required.
- Contact sites ahead of visiting to verify information like times and location.
Note: Most site information is only available June through August. Updated weekly. Site information might not appear on texting hotline results unless site is currently open.